On-Screen Display OSD Board MinimOSD APM Telemetry to APM2.0 APM2.5 APM 1 APM 2
- Product SKU: KG543
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionMini OSD for Pixhawk Flight Controller has a companion OSD board called MinimOSD. It reads all the MAV Link data in the APM telemetry stream and overlays it on the video stream if you’re using an onboard camera and wireless video transmitter. This is useful if you’re flying in First Person View (FPV) mode or don’t want to use a laptop at the field to see your telemetry data in the Mission Planner.
Compatible flight controller:
You cannot connect the OSD when your APM 2 is also connected via USB (they share the same port). Make sure you disconnect your USB cable from the APM 2 board before attempting to use the OSD.
- Arduino bootloader : ATmega328P
- On-screen display : MAX7456
- Input supply : 12 V
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader.
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display.
- FTDI cable compatible pinout.
- Standard 6 pin ISP header.
- 2 independent power sections with an LED indicator on each.
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections.
- +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input.
- Solder jumper for PAL video option.
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS.
- L x W x H (mm): 43 x 17 x 7
- Cable lenght (cm) : 39
- Weight (gm) : 10
- 1 x On-Screen Display OSD Board MinimOSD APM Telemetry to APM2.0 APM2.5 APM 1 APM 2