PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor
- Product SKU: KG017
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionGP2Y1010AU0F Module is used to Sense Dust Particles in the air and is also called an optical air quality sensor. It is very much smaller in size. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particles like cigarette smoke. In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by pulse pattern of output voltage and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
This Dust Smoke Particle Sensor can distinguish smoke from house dust by the pulse pattern of the output voltage. The module is mainly used for dust removal equipment alarm equipment, air purification equipment, dust robots, fire alarm, etc. industry equipment can detect smoke particles, pollen spores, and other particles.
- Low power consumption, analog voltage output, the output level is linear with dust density
- Embedded voltage boost circuit to support a wide range of power supply
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
- Compact, thin package (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
- Detecting of dust in the air.
- Example: Air purifier, Air conditioner, the Air monitor.
- Max. Operating Current (mA) : 20
- Sensitivity (dBm) : 0.5V/(0.1mg/m3)
- Minimum Detection Level of Particles : 0.8 M
- Clean Air Voltage : 0.9V typical
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -10 to 60
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 51 x 34 x 18
- Weight (gm) : 20
Integration with Arduino
- a- Datasheet
- 1 x PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor
I'm doing a project to measure the air quality of my workshop and this sensor was one of the 20 I used. This is by far the best Arduino air sensor and its readings were in line with the Foobot sitting next to it. I believe that this sensor is inside many commercial products. It's the real deal.
Cool little sensor that I'm hoping to use to determine if our HEPA filter actually does anything useful. Easy to hookup to Arduino and an ESP8266.
Excellent dust sensor, it works great. The documentation in web page helps a lot.
Awesome product works as expected. met my needs and Expectations
Received as advertised. Great technical support!