PWM DC Motor Adjust Speed 12V/24V/60V 10A Motor Speed Regulation
- Product SKU: KG359
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe 20A PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator Module (9V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V) is suitable for the DC brushed motor (or DC load) within 20A. It comes with a metal shell and connective label, which makes it very easy to install and use.
It has a potentiometer with an adjusted speed switch function and a button switch function.
Note: Before you attempt to wire the controller, make sure the power is off.
DO NOT REVERSE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS. THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF THE MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the wiring diagram.
2. Turn on the power.
3. Adjust the potentiometer.
- Driver Model: 20A PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 9 ~ 60
- Peak Current (A): 20
- Continuous Current (A) : 18
- Continuous power: 1200W
- PWM frequency: 25KHz.
- No. of Channels: 1
- Battery Protection Mode: No
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Cooling Fan: No
- Arduino Sheild: No- can be used with Wire connection
- Speed Control: Yes
- Polarity Protection: Yes
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 92 x 52 x 36
- Weight (gm) : 135
- Cable Length (cm) : 17
- Adjustable speed range: 0%-100%.
- Speed adjustment way: Potentiometer.
- Output voltage: Linear under load.
- Speed control type: Basins.
- Output voltage: Load Linear
- Type: Adjusting flow
- The motor running condition adjustment: Forward /Stop / Reverse
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes.
- Suitable Motor: DC brush motors.