R305 Fingerprint Identification Module
- Product SKU: KG167
DescriptionThe R305 Fingerprint Identification Module user can store the fingerprint data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. The FP module can directly interface with 3v3 or 5v Microcontroller. A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with the PC serial port.
This is an R305 Fingerprint Identification Module Kit with a TTL UART interface for direct connections to microcontroller UART or to PC through MAX232 / USB-Serial adapter. Optical biometric fingerprint reader with awesome highlights and can be installed into an assortment of final results, for example, access control, participation, wellbeing deposit box, auto door locks. Incorporated scanner with scanning and calculation chip coupled together. This R305 Fingerprint Module can be used to collect fingerprints, fingerprint registration, fingerprint comparison, and fingerprint search
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One.
- The fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products.
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance.
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques.
- Profile : 256 bytes
- Template file : 512 bytes
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Operating Current : <120mA
- Peak Current : <130mA
- Fingerprint image input time :<0.5 s
- Window Area(mm) : 18.5×14.6
- Storage capacity : 200
- Security level : Five (from low to high: 1,2,3,4,5) system default 3
- FAR : <0.001% (security level is 3)
- Rejection rate (FRR) : <1.0% (security level 3)
- Search time : <1.0 seconds (1: 500 average)
- Resolution : 500ppi
- Host computer interface : UART (TTL logic level)
- Communication baud rate (UART) : (9600XN) bps
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -25 to +60
- Relative humidity : <90% H (no condensation)
- Optical module (L × W × H): 49 x 20 x 21.20 mm
- Touch Sensors (L × W): 18 x 14.5 mm
- Weight (gm): 16
Integration with Arduino
- Good image processing capabilities can successfully capture an image up to resolution 500 dpi.
- Matching mode (1: 1)
- Search method (1: N)
- Connecting cable length (cm): 8.5
Some people say theres didn't work but don't listen to them. Mine worked perfectly and still does.
I like that the fingerprint is really accurate with no flaws, but sometimes it is a little bit slow to detect the fingerprint; but this only happens like 1 in every 20 scans.
They maintain communication with the clients and I think this is really professional. Happy about the whole business thing
I used this product to work on a challengingbut fun little project in programming, and it works great!
Perfectly handled. Good quality and delivered on time
I'm using it with arduino, and I'm happy with the purchase, works perfect.
Perfect for the home project.