A4988 driver Stepper Motor Driver + heat sink with sticker
- Product SKU: KG302
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe A4988 driver Stepper Motor Driver is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in converter, easy to operate. It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
A4988 driver Stepper Motor Driver includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator can be in slow or mixed decay mode. The converter is the key to the easy implementation of the A4988.
There are no phase sequence tables, the high-frequency control interface programming etc. The application of A4988 interface is very suitable for a complex microprocessor is not available or overload. In the stepping operation, the chopping control in the A4988 automatically selects the current decay mode (slow or mixed). The mix decay current control scheme can reduce the audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
Provide internal synchronous rectification control circuitry, in order to improve the pulse width modulation (PWM) power consumption during operation.
Internal circuit protection includes thermal shutdown with hysteresis, under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and crossover current protection. Don’t need special power-up sequencing. A4988 uses surface mount QFN package (ES), the size is 5 mm × 5 mm, nominal overall package height is 0.90 mm, with an exposed thermal pad to enhance the heat dissipation function.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 8 ~ 35
- Current (No Hestsink) : 1 A
- Current (With Hestsink) : 2 A
- Logic Input (V) : 3 ~ 5.5
- Characters : 16
- Character Color : White
- Backlight : Blue
Integration with Arduino
- Automatic current decay mode detection/choice.
- Mixed with slow current decay mode.
- The low power dissipation of synchronous rectifier.
- Internal UVLO(ultra voltage lockout).
- Crossover current protection.
- Thermal shutdown circuit.
- Ground fault protection.
- Loading and short circuit protection.
- The optional five-step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.