RF Transmitter Receiver Module 315MHz Wireless Link Kit For Arduino
- Product SKU: KG035
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe RF Transmitter Receiver Module can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireleReceiving frequency (MHz)ss data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair. This wireless transmitter and receiver pair operate at 315Mhz.
This Radio Transmitter & Receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly! Connect the transmitter to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or other microcontroller and the receiver to whatever you’d like to control. Both the transmitter and receiver are in tune with the same Radio Frequency so that when the transmitter emits a signal, the receiver will hear it wirelessly. This Module 315MHz Wireless Link Kit is great for easy and simple wireless control! Arduino & Raspberry Pi 2 / B / B+ / A+ Compatible!
- Model : XY-MK-5V
- Operating voltage (V DC) : 5
- Quiescent Current (mA) : 4
- Receiving frequency (MHz) : 315
- Receiver sensitivity : -105 dB.
- Launch Distance (m) : 20-200
- Operating voltage (V) : 3.5 ~ 12
- Operating mode : AM
- Transfer rate (KB/sec) : 4
- Transmitting power (mW) : 10
- Transmitting frequency (MHz) : 315
- Receiver module Size: 30 x 14 x 7 mm.
- Weight (gm) : 2
- Transmitter module Size: 19 x 19 X 5 mm.
- Weight (gm) : 3
Receiver module parameters :
- Product Model: XY-MK-5V.
- Operating voltage: DC5V.
- Quiescent Current: 4mA.
- Receiving frequency: 315MHz.
- Receiver sensitivity: -105 dB.
Transmitter module parameters :
- Launch Distance: 20-200 meters (different voltage, different results).
- Operating voltage: 3.5-12V.
- Operating mode: AM.
- Transfer rate: 4KB/S.
- Transmitting power: 10mW.
- Transmitting frequency: 315Mhz.
- An external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line.
- Pinout from left a+ right: (DATA; VCC; GND).
- Interfacing with Arduino RF 315/433 MHz Transmitter-receiver Module
So far so good! They communicate pretty effectively at a decent distance. Only issue I had was with getting the right frequency for the receiver. It wasn't calibrated at the factory. To those that are struggling: hook the pair up to some Arduinos and have one constantly transmit a signal, on the receiving end, just continually scan for that signal and slowly turn the frequency knob until you pick it up. Best wishes! Stay creative.
I have purchased dozens of these over the years and they work great!
Transmitter and Receiver works like a charm.Only request from the manufacturer is to label the frequency on the Receiver piece.
It takes the air and makes it 315mhz bits instead. It did this with modest efficacy.Clearly recycled parts which is good.Probably made with slave labor. :-(