NEMA 23 7.2 kg-cm Dual Shaft Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Product SKU: KG734
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThey are the special choice for heavy duty CNC machines. They overpass the NEMA17 Stepper Motors because of their inherent operational advantages including comparably high torque at high speeds. This NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque. The NEMA 23 7.2 kg-cm Dual Shaft Hybrid Stepper Motor can provide 7.2 kg-cm of torque at 1A current per phase.
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. One can equip them on CNC Milling, CNC Router like application which demands extra torque than provided by NEMA17 Stepper Motors.
The NEMA 23 7.2 kg-cm Dual Shaft Hybrid Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
It equips shaft at front side as well as at rear side. This type of shaft arrangement in motor gives them more flexibility in applications, as it can be used to drive two different types of equipment on either side of the motor. Another great advantage of using such dual shaft stepper motor is you can utilize rear shaft to connect encoder, different sensors or simply a drive wheel etc. The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism which doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
This motor is compatible with the bracket on Robu.in
We are engaged in supplying and wholesaling a quality approved collection of the Stepper Motors which are highly acknowledged and accepted for long service life and high reliability.
- The NEMA 23 7.2 kg-cm Dual Shaft Hybrid Stepper Motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper installment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- 6 wire Stepper motors can also be used as 4 wire stepper motor, you can refer the attached video for your reference.
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Holding Torque (Kg-Cm) : 7.2
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 6.6
- Supply Current (A) : 1A
- No. of Leads : 6K
- Inductance (mH/Phase) : 8.2
- Resistance (Ω) : 6.6
- Rotor Inertia (gm-cm2) : 275
- Detent Torque (kg-cm) : 0.36
- Inductance Accuracy : ±20%
- Resistance Accuracy : ±10%
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5%
- Comparably more powerful than NEMA17 motors.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Frame Size (mm) : 57 x 57
- L x W x H (mm): 57 x 57 x 52
- Weight (gm) : 600
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 6.35
- Shaft Length (mm) : 20.6
- Cable Length (cm) : 30