T Plug Deans Connector for LiPo Battery Male and Female 2 Pair
- Product SKU: KG249
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
T Plug Deans Connectors are the most common type of connector to use in a battery pack for an RC helicopter or car-like LiPo. The connector provides secure connections for the battery and motor. Deans connector is also known as dean connector and T plug connector. Its current rating is very high.
They are the smallest high-current connectors we know of, and they are great for projects that involve bigger motors and controllers. Often used to connect batteries in radio control models. These LiPo Battery Male and Female 2 Pair Connectors are perfect for applications that require a high current draw, up to 50A continuous draw. This connector is perfect to connect your RC and Robotics Electronics to a Battery.
- durable fire-resistant gold plated copper and hard plastic.
- Include 10pcs male and 10pcs female connectors and 20pcs heat shrink.
- Similar to the dean plugs at the cheapest price and function just as well.
- Suitable for use in RC hobby, car, boat, plane, helicopter and lithium polymer battery, etc.
- Connector type: pair of the male and female connector
- Best suited for LiPo Battery
- Colour: Red and Copper
- Shape: Banana Connector
- Current rating: 60A of continuous load
- Maximum current: 75A
- Material: plastic and copper
- Improved Locking.
- Good resistance to Temperature & High amps. Current.
- L x W x H (mm): 27 x 14 x 8.5
- Weight (gm) : 8
- Suitable for use in RC hobby, car, boat, plane, helicopter, lipo battery, robotics etc.
- a- Datasheet
- 2 x T Plug Deans Connector for LiPo Battery Male and Female
I had a wonderful experience with these connectors. I tinned all of my wires and leads before soldering and had no issues. I for one am very happy with my purchase and haven't experienced any of the complaints of other reviews.
These are recommended by a lot of Battle Bot people as a safe and durable way to connect and service components with high voltage. You do need length of wire when connecting so as not to shrink the shrink wrap. I find tinning the connector and the wires reduces the amount of heat needed to join with a good solder joint.
He likes it says works well
I WISH THE HEATSHRINK pieces were a little longer though
I used these to build a tool battery breakout adapter for a RC lipo charger. They were stout, easy to solder, and worked great in my application
Tight but not too tight. I really like these connectors. Nothing bad to say at all about them.