TB6560 Driver Board CNC Router Single 1 Axis Controller Stepper Motor Drivers 3A
- Product SKU: KG226
DescriptionThis stepper motor driver is featuring a TB6560AHQ new original chip. The TB6560AHQ has a low voltage shutdown, overheating stop, and overcurrent protection circuit to ensure optimal performance. The TB6560 Driver Board 3A CNC Router Single 1 Axis Controller Stepper Board is for axis control with Input signal high-speed optocoupler isolation, the large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation.
TB6560 Driver Board Module is very easy to use requires no special instructions. The module features Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, not the general design on the market, with a variety of semi-flow models and semi-flow current setting functions. Stepper motor driver is Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting functions.
The TB6560 stepper motor control circuit is the most commonly used current circuit, which can control a 2 phase motor (10 – 35VDC) with a maximum output of 3A. The TB6560 stepper motor control circuit is used for stepper motor control, CNC machine applications, or precision mechanical systems.
- Current level by adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
- Automatic semi-flow adjustable.
- Using 6N137 high-speed optical coupling to ensure high speed without losing a step.
- Board printed setup instructions.
- Using a thick fine-toothed radiator, good heat dissipation.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 10 to 35
- Nominal Voltage (V) : 24
- Driver IC : TB6560AHQ
- Rated Output Current (A) : 3
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 75 × 35
- Weight (gm) : 72
- For 42,57,86 Stepper within 3A 2/4 -phase / 4 wire / 6 wire stepper motor, not fit for more than 3A stepper motor.
- Excitation Mode: synchronizing, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, a maximum of 16 segments.
- Automatic half-decay.
The card arrived within the indicated time. When put into use, it behaves as expected on a NEMA-17 stepper motor. Card and seller recommended