TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC 1 Axis
- Product SKU: KG796
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionTB6600 Arduino Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.
TB6600 Arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range of power input, a 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output a 4A peak current, which is enough for the stepper motors. The stepper driver supports speed and direction control.
You can set its micro-step and output current with 6 DIP switches. There are 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing their anti-high-frequency interference ability. As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC 1 Axis Upgraded Version of the 42/57/86 Stepper Motor segment increased to 32 segments, suitable for high subdivision applications. Suitable for step motor :57, 42, 86Type 4 phase 2 phase (4 line 6 line 8).
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 9 ~ 42
- Supply Current (A) : 0 to 5
- Max. Output Current (Amp) : 3.3 to 24
- Control Signal : 3.3 to 24
- Max Power Output (W) : 160
- Micro Step : 1, 2A, 2B, 8, 16, 32
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -10 to 50
- H bridge bipolar constant current drive.
- The biggest 4.0 A Eight kinds of output current are optional.
- The biggest 32 To subdivide 6 kinds of subdivision modes selectable.
- Input signal high-speed photoelectric isolation.
- A total of standard single pulse interface.
- Offline retention function.
- The semi-enclosed casing can adapt to a more stringent environment.
- Provide energy saving half automatic current lock function.
- Used for positioning stepper motors
- Used in CNC machines
- Used in 3D printers
- Used in antennas
- L x W x H (mm): 100 x 70 x 40
- Weight (gm) : 150