TCRT5000 Dual Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG021
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Dual Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module is using an infrared reflective sensor TCRT5000. This sensor detects color and distance. This sensor module consists of an IR transmitter & an IR receiver. IR Transmitter continuously emits an IR signal which is then reflected by an obstacle and is then detected by the IR receiver.
This TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor Module is often used in line following robots, object sorting Robot because this module can sense if a surface is white or black. The measuring distance range from 1mm to 8mm, and the central point is about 2.5mm.
This Reflective Sensor Road Tracing Module is also an onboard potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. The infrared diode will emit the infrared continually when the module is powered ON when the emitted infrared light has not been reflected or the strength is not big enough, the receiver diode will be in the off state, and the output pin i.e. DO will be LOW.
- TCRT5000 sensor of infrared emission diode constantly launch infrared
- Test reflection distance: 1mm to 25mm
- With much adjustable precision potentiometers to adjust the sensitivity
- Using infrared reflection sensors TCRT5000
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.5 to 5
- Supply Current (A) : 0.015
- Optimal Sensing Distance(mm) : 3
- Current Consumption: 4mA
- Inbuilt Amplification and Noise cancellation circuit.
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 32 * 14 * 12
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- Designed with the reflected infrared sensor, indicator light.
- Built-in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and infrared sensing probe TCRT5000L
- Onboard signal output instructions, the output is the highly effective signal at the same time, the indicator lamp light output signal can be directly and single-chip microcomputer IO connection & Middot
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- Reserve all the way more circuits (P3 voltage drawn)
- Using the TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Meter pulse data sampling
- Fax paper shredders detection
- Obstacle detection
- Black and white line detection
These things work perfectly as advertised.
Best of all IR proximity sensors I've ever purchased! and I've purchased a lot of those!
Does just what it's supposed to do and they are so affordable I may purchase more just to have on hand. Great purchase!