TEC1- 12708 Thermoelectric Peltier
- Product SKU: KG807
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionUtilized in high-end consumer, commercial, and military-grade applications for extreme performance and maximum energy efficiency, TEC1 Peltier Modules provide unmatched temperature differentials (DTmax) in cooling or heating applications.
TEC1-12708 Peltier Modules measure 40x40x3.5mm and offer 68˚C Delta T max (DTmax) at a maximum operating temperature of 138˚C.
Capable of performing to exacting specifications, cooling or heating with precision in extreme environments, TEC1 Peltier Modules from electron.com have rapidly become an industry standard for numerous exacting thermoelectrics.
Tested TEC1-12708 Applications
When coupled with an appropriate heat sink and power source, TEC1 Peltier Modules are suitable for the following applications…
Bi2Te3 thermoelectric construction helps TEC1 series Peltier Modules transfer energy with extreme efficiency, high density element packing allows for the use of shorter elements, creating a compact profile other Peltier Modules cannot achieve, and exacting standards of manufacture guarantee strict adherence to research-grade temperature standards.
For maximum heat pumping capacity, accuracy, and energy efficiency in any application - for home electronics, medical, or military - trust TEC 1 Peltier Modules, one of the only Thermoelectric Cooling Solutions made to exacting precision standards.
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating a module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours
- Failure rate based on longtime testing: 0.2%.
- Model : TEC1- 12708
- Product Type : Thermoelectric Cooler
- Operates from 0~15.4V DC and 0~15A
- Operates Temperature: -40 to 90
- Cooling power: 142W (cooling power will be reduced if the temperature of cooling surface is too high)
- Life Cycle : 200,000 hours
- L x W (mm): 40 x 40
- Power Cord length : 25cm
- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- 1 x TEC1- 12708 Thermoelectric Peltier