TM1638 Eight 8 - Bit LED Digital Tube Display module 8 Keys Seven Segment
- Product SKU: KG430
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe TM1638 Button Digital LED Display Module is used in chip TM1638, a collection of these three common MCU peripheral circuit, the biggest feature just takes three microcontroller IO port to drive, do not need to scan display and key scanning microcontroller intervention, only need to read the relevant register send display data or test button, save MCU resources.
We usually use an external microcontroller 8 LED, 8 digital tubes, eight keys which will occupy the number of IO ports, far more than three IO mouth it, but with this module can be achieved. The practical application of key sensitive display good results. Wiring: VCC GND connected to 5V power supply, STB CLK DIO connected microcontroller IO port. The module comes with 8 buttons, 8 LED, 8 digital tubes, a common cathode LED digital tube, such as an STC microcontroller can be directly connected.
- Use TM1638 digital tube drive chip to drive a common cathode LED digital tube.
- Can be extended to 3 * 8 buttons, led digital tube, and can be controlled separately.
- Support 8 brightness control, led digital tube, and use the same brightness.
- Support cascading up to 6 of the same module.
- Wiring: VCC GND connected the 5V power supply, STB CLK DIO connected microcontroller IO port.
- 8 LED, 8-bit digital tube, and 8 buttons, common cathode LED digital tube, such as STC microcontroller can be directly connected.
- L x W x H (mm): 76 x 50 x 10
- Weight (gm) : 15
Integration with Arduino
- TM1638 : Datasheet