TowardPro MG996R Digital High Torque Servo Motor
- Product SKU: KG114
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionMG996R Digital High Torque Servo Motor is updated from SG90 Micro Servo and MG90S micro servo motor. The speed, tension, and accuracy all increase. It is compatible with most standard receiver connectors: Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, JR.
MG996R Torque Servo Motor is a very difficult task to recognize and buy an original TowardPro servo Because there are many suppliers spread over different online shops who are selling fake servo motors under this Brand name. KitsGuru.com believes in satisfied customers, so whatever the product is we first import them then test them for their supplier-defined and standard capabilities. Only after doing all the possible quality checks do we make the product available to our customers.
This Continuous Rotation MG996R Motor has the ability to rotate continuously in 360 degrees. It makes this servo motor perfect for robotics or even the rotation of camera sliders! Please refer to the product configure table provided in the attachments.
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal
- Model : MG996R
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 4.8 ~ 6.6
- Temperature Range : 0- 55℃
- Operating Speed @4.8V : 0.19sec/60°
- Operating Speed @6.6V : 0.15sec/60°
- Stall Torque @ 4.8V (Kg-Cm) : 9.40
- Stall Torque @6.6V (Kg-Cm) : 11
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -30 to 60
- Dead Band Width ( μs) : 1
- Gear Type : Semi-Metal
- No. of teeth : 25
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 40 × 19 × 41
- Weight (gm) : 62
Integration with Arduino
- Used as actuators in many robots like Biped Robot, Hexapod, robotic arm etc..
- Commonly used for steering system in RC toys
- Robots where position control is required without feedback
- Less weight hence used in multi DOF robots like humanoid robots
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Servo arms & screws included, and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s a universal “S” type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE & RoHS approved
- We have upgraded our servo gear set and shaft to aluminum 6061-T6. It is stronger and lighter than copper.
I needed some large servos for a model I'm building. These work well and were very reasonably priced. I'll buy more next time I need more.
I removed the cover of these to see if they were real or fake plastic gears and glad to say that they are the real deal, none were plastic :)
The Servos worked very well right out of the package
I have ordered 8 of these servos and used 6 of them. So far all are working well. These are different than the first 4 I ordered. They have been upgraded to all metal gears. Will purchase more.
Can't exactly beat the value.
Just what I needed for a robotics project.
Great value no issues
I put these in my Revo 3.3 turned it on and they worked perfect. Sounded good didn’t work too hard and my Revo is back! Thank you
My kids and I build a lot of fun foam things to enjoy and the thrill of watching those eyes when what they built comes to life.
Very happy with product will definitely buy more keep up good work