TP4056 1A Li-ion lithium Battery Charging Module – Mini USB
- Product SKU: KG217
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module is Mini B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module that has an onboard Mini USB interface. With Mini-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to the computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small in size and lightweight.
Manufactured under fully machinery processing. Each Mini USB Module is tested OK before shipment from KitsGuru so it has high reliability for the best performance. In conclusion, it is a special design for a single lithium battery charging. TP4056 features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pins to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
The 1A Li-ion lithium Battery Charging Module uses the internal PMOSFET architecture which eliminates the use of blocking diode. It prevents negative Charge Current Circuit. Thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature. The charge voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charging current is programmable externally with a single resistor. The TP4056 automatically terminates the charge cycle when the charge current drops to 1/10th the programmed value after the final float voltage is reached.
- USB input terminal with a female, can be directly input to do with the rechargeable lithium battery phone charger, and still maintain the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient DIY.
- It can be used for voltage 3.6 3.7V, etc. 18650, polymer, and other lithium batteries charging and discharging protection.
- Small in size and lightweight.
- The module is used for one or more parallel rechargeable lithium battery sections, charging from the USB port to take power.
- This breakout board does not have overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
- Charging accuracy (%) : 1.5
- Charging method : Linear
- Full Charge Voltage (V) : 4.2
- Input Voltage (V) : 4.5-5.5
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -10 to 85
- Rated Power (W) : 4.2
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 25 × 19 × 6
- Weight (gm) : 3
- Charging indicator: RED LED charging, BLUE LED full Charged
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- Charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit board’s fixed resistors. It can change the output to the 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently.(refer pdf linked below.
Works great so far. Charged all of my 18650 Sanyo branded batteries to 4.2v. The big black chip next to the micro USB runs hot, I'm not sure if its supposed to do that though.