TTP226 8-way Capacitive Touch Switch Module
- Product SKU: KG195
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe TTP226 Switch Module is a touchpad detector IC that offers 8 touch keys. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing the traditional direct button key with a diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimeters of a surface to simulate a button “press” just like how the pushbutton works.
The 8-way Capacitive Touch Switch Module can replace the traditional touch of a button. When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output is high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode power supply for 2. 4 ~ 5. 5v dc. Its capacitive sensing may be used in any place where low to no force human touch sensing is desirable.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 2.4 ~ 5.5
- Output Sink Current: 8mA
- Output Pin Pull-up Current: 4mA
- Response Time (Low Power Mode): 220ms
- Response Time: 60mS
- Height (mm): 11
- Length (mm) : 46
- Width (mm) : 47
- Weight (gm) : 6
- On-board TTP226 capacitive touch induction IC
- On-board 8-way level indicator.
- Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time, and fast/low power output.
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 48 * 46 * 2 mm
- Weight (gm) : 9