UM3561 IC Melody Generator IC
- Product SKU: INTEG073
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionUM3561 is a low-cost, low-power CMOS LSI designed for use in alarm and toy applications. Since the integrated circuit includes oscillator and selector circuits, a compact sound module can be constructed with only a few additional components. The M3561 contains a programmed mask ROM to simulate siren sound.
UM3561 includes oscillator and selector circuits, a compact sound module can be constructed with only a few additional components. The UM3561 contains a programmed mask ROM to simulate siren sound. There is a tone generator within UM3561, which is able to generate different tones using the oscillator clock and according to the data given by the ROM. Each data stored in the ROM corresponds to each tone and it can be selected by using the address of the data location. The typical operating voltage of UM3561 is 3V and the Operating Current Idd is 150μA. The output current of UM3561 Io/p 3mA.
- Input Supply Voltage: -0.3V ~ +5.0V
- Input Voltage Range: Vss-0.3V ~ Vdd+0.3V
- Four sounds can be selected
- Power-on reset.
- Typical 3V operating voltage
- A magnetic speaker can be driven by connecting
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C ~ +125°C
- Package: 8-pin DIP
- Toy applications
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 9 x 7 x 8
- Weight (gm) : 0.5