UNO R3 CH340G ATMega328P + Cable
- Product SKU: KG065
DescriptionUNO R3 CH340G ATMega328P is equipped with sets of digital and analog input/output pins that may be interfaced with various expansion boards and other circuits. It's compatible with Arduino + Cable + Transparent Acrylic Case For Uno R3. A basic Arduino kit with all the components included eliminates the time our customers to find and buy Arduino and its basic accessories.
The R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip. We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without the CH340 chip.
The pack includes good quality USB-A to USB-B type Arduino connecting cable and also a strong Transparent Acrylic Case for keeping your Arduino safe. It is a Plug-N-Play provision. Let’s start coding now!!!!
- The chip on the board plugs straight into your USB port and supports your computer as a virtual serial port.
- It is easy to find the microcontroller brain which is the ATmega328 chip.
- It is a 16 MHz clock which is fast enough for most applications and does not speed up the microcontroller.
- It has 32 KB of flash memory for storing your code.
- An on-board LED is attached to digital pin 13 to make fast the debugging of code and to make the debug process easy.
Main changes from the older version:
- Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
- Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
- Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
- CH340G replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
- Download the IDE Arduino
Link :http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy to open)
- Download the USB chip driver
- Plugin UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
- Select the UNO from the die
- Select the COM port
- The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
- Microcontroller Chip : ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage : 5 V
- Input Voltage(Recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit) : 6-20V
- Analog I/O Pins : 6
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins :6
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- SRAM : 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM : 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Flash Memory : 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- Power Supply Option : DC Jack or USB
- On Board LEDs : On/Off, L (PIN 13), TX, RX
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to +90
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 75 x 54 x 12
- Weight (gm) : 28
UNO R3 Arduino CH340G
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
- Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Cable for UNO Arduino:
- Length 1 foot
- Hot Pluggable.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission.
Let’s start coding now!!!!
- Useful links Arduino Guide
buy it its worth it just install the drivera if its not showing in ardino software
just now received...not even used..hope for best....looks like perfect...and as expected....similar to the picture....go for it...
The board is working perfectlyThe male pins which are added in Arduino are not pre attached if you want you have to make an effort for it.Thank you.
The only difference with original is, you may need to download the usb driver for board. I had to download the driver in one computer, but didn't need to in another computer.
I'm using it from 2 years.It's working smoothly.
This is best Cheapest arduino uno 🤩 Woking very well condition is suberb