USB to ESP8266 Serial Wireless Wifi Module Developent Board 8266 Wifi Adapter
- Product SKU: KG511
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G Chip converts the signal from a USB interface to a PC / laptop to match a serial module ESP8266.
This converter module has a CH340 chip which is reliable and with high performance. It is compatible with most Windows systems. The adapter features integrated capacitors to maintain a current of 1000 μF.
USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging. ESP-01 serial wifi module can be directly plugged into the yellow pin header without any connecting wire.
USB to UART/ESP8266 Programmer used for an ESP-01 module with the ESP8266 chip. It has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do with ESP-01.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 4.5 ~ 5.5
- Operating Current (A) : 0.3
- Driver IC : CH340G
- Logic Input (V) : 3.3
- Using CH340 turns serial port chip for stable performance and compatibility.
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- The interposer board is specifically designed for ESP8266 The USB Turn serial port.
- L x W x H (mm): 49 x 18 x 14
- Weight (gm) : 6