USB to TTL converter FT232 FTDI Basic Program Downloader
- Product SKU: KG202
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionFT232 USB to TTL converter used to give your own breadboard for USB capability to boot or download sketches. With the development of computer technology, parallel port and a serial port on the PC slowly disappeared, and now even desktop computers are a less parallel port. But for engineers, parallel ports and serial ports are essential interfaces, especially serial ports.
From the point of view of stability, or FT232 series is the most reliable, you can use it to ease the debugger, without worrying about the blue screen. FT232R chip is a single-chip solution, the general use of basic, no peripherals, and even crystal, USB matching resistors, placed product information EEPROM has been integrated into the interior. FT232 FTDI Basic Program Downloader also has some of the more useful features that can be found in the FT232R databook.
- Chipset FT232RL,Support 3.3V, 5.5V,Not genuine FTDI chip
- Support Win95/98/98se/ME/2000/XP/win7 32bit 64bit /Vista/ Win8
- Using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- Standard interface, compatible with various Arduino official controllers
- Original FT232RL chip, stable performance
- With power supply, send and receive indicator light, the working state is clear
- Can do ordinary USB serial port, TTL module use, download the STC microcontroller
- FT232RL chip all signal port, TTL/CMOS level.
- RDX/TXD transceiver communication indicator;
- USB power supply, optional 5V or 3.3V interface level (if other levels are needed, the target voltage can be directly supplied on the VCC and GND pins).
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 46mm * 19mm * 2.5mm
- Weight (gm) : 12
- 1 x USB to TTL converter FT232 FTDI Basic Program Downloader
worked perfectly with me on changing firmware on Sonoff devices to tasmota
Allowed me to upload code to my Esp8266-01s for the first time!Note: it does not come with the "mini usb" cable. Also do not confuse the "mini usb" for a "micro usb".
Worked as expected. No issues with it whatsoever.
Does the job it was purchased for.Just set voltage jumper to 3.3V and connect:GND to GNDVCC to 3.3VTX to RXRX to TXDTR to DTR
3.3V - 5V dip switch controlled power output option helped me Tasmotize my Sonoff.Note: Sonoff needs only 3.3V and a 5V input may damage it.
Works as advertised.
Nice piece of hardware.
Great price and works great
This worked great deploying configs to my Arduino pro micro without usb. I love that because it is so small.