Vibration sensor module alarm Motion sensor module vibration switch SW-420
- Product SKU: KG117
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Vibration Digital Sensor Module SW-420 is based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration beyond the threshold. The threshold can adjust using an onboard potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa. If the module does not vibrate, the vibration switch was on the close state, the output of low output, the green indicator light.
This Switch Vibration Sensor Modules momentary disconnect, the output is driven high, the green light does not shine. It is using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor. The output can connect to the microcontroller, which detects high and low levels; so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
- Do not reverse the power directions, otherwise, it is possible to burn the chip.
- Signal LED light is output Low, signal LED OFF output is High.
- The output level is close to the input voltage.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) : 40x15x7
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor.
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 32 * 14 * 7 mm
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
Very good. Very sensitive but not too much false alarm. Sensitivity seems responsive to adjustment. Overall very good device and value.
Just as described
Module works well but consumes much current for battery operation. Simple fix is to remove lights.
This works great with arduino and esp products.
Very good stuff.