XBee USB Adapter FT232RL for Arduino with Cable
- Product SKU: KG138
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Bluetooth XBee USB Adapter FT232RL for Arduino + Micro USB Cable is a compact USB with serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232RL IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with the board which is basic Arduino but without a USB interface, like Sniffer Nano. On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules. The Adapter also could support the XBee interface.
The XBee modules have 2 mm pin spacing, we recommend one of the adapter boards for each module. The XBee adapter boards provide several advantages to the XBee modules such as breadboard-friendly standard 0.1-inch pin spacing, mounting holes, and easy-to-solder connections. Even if you are communicating point-to-point without a PC, we still recommend that you always have at least one XBee USB Adapter Board, so you can easily configure and test each XBee module prior to putting it in a point-to-point application.
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible.
- USB 2.0 protocol.
- BitBang mode ready.
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB cable.
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU.
- XBee compatible 2.0mm pitch female pin header.
- IC Chip: FT232RL
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Connectivity : USB
- USB Interface: Mini-B (2.54mm pitch pin header)
- Communication Protocol : UART, Bit Bang I/O, SPI
- Cable Length (cm) : 30
- Board Dimensions(mm) : 42 x 26 x 6
- PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters.
- Bluetooth Bee configures or uses it as a data transmission.
- For ARDUINO BOARD PRO MINI Downloader.
- 1 x XBee USB Adapter FT232RL for Arduino with Cable
Very easy to get going.
Worked well straight out of the box.
Easy to connect and get it working. Accurate. Works well.