XL4015 5A DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module LED with Heatsink
- Product SKU: KG216
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe XL4015 5A DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module is a 180 KHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation. It is a 180 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation.
The DC/DC buck module has applications where the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, such as battery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, LCD Monitor and LCD TV portable instrument power supply telecom/networking equipment, 24V vehicle notebook power supply, industrial equipment buck.
This Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module has an adjustable output Voltage. Also works as a dedicated charger for Lithium Batteries (Li-Ion, LiPo) as it is capable of controlling voltage. Ex. 12V buck to 3.3V, 12V buck to 5V, 24V buck to 5V,24V buck to 12V, 36V buck to 24V, etc.
- Input Voltage (V) : 4 to 38
- Output Voltage(V) : 1.25 to 36
- Max. Output Current (A) : 0 to 5
- Output Power(Watt) : 75
- Heatsink Dimensions(LxWxH) : 16mm x 11mm x 5mm
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 54 × 24 × 16
- Weight (gm) : 16
- DIY based power supply
- To serve the power requirements of high power Audio-based circuits.
- High current applications with small space
- High efficiency up to 96%
- The built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- In-Built output short protection function
- Input reverse polarity protection: None (if required, the high current diode in series with the input).
- 1 x XL4015 5A DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module LED with Heatsink
After some tinkering with the 4 devices I received I was able to get them all working, just make sure to turn the pot around many times before attempting to use.
Used this to lower voltage from a 24v power supply to 9v for a motor in a Halloween prop. Works great!
A heat sink was included for each circuit board but there was no instructions on where to put it.
All four work perfectly. I’m impressed with their performance, there’s a little voltage drop under load but that’s to be expected and easy to compensate for.
product arrived in sealed packages. works great. although i did not receive the mounting screws.
Works perfect for my purpose. I want to lower the voltage to the LEDs to get a warmer light as it dims. Wonderful.
Had no issues with them. They don’t get too hot. The heat sinks may look flimsy but they do their job.
Worked for me. Used in a diy powered speaker.
With a 2 amp load there is little to no heat generated. Voltage is very stable with even a fluxuating input voltage.