50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor
- Product SKU: KG298
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe 50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor is measuring; the correct force is applied to the outer side of the strain E-shaped beam portion of the sensor (i.e., a strain gauge affixed to the intermediate, adhesive coating with white beam arms); and the outer edges to form a shear force in the opposite direction, i.e., middle strain beam bending necessary changes can occur under stress, strain beam side by another force should not be a barrier.
Experiments body scale human scale load cell sensor resistance strain 50kg half-bridge sensors
The sensor can be used with the following three methods.
- Using a sensor with an external resistors full bridge measurement range of a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for an external resistor.
- The uses of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range are the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range is the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
- Capacity (Kg) : 50
- Output Sensitivity (mv/v) : 1 ± 0.1
- Nonlinearity (%FS) : 0.03
- Repeatability (%FS) : 0.03
- Input Resistance (Ω) : 1000
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ) : 5000
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 34 × 34 × 8
- Weight (gm) : 20
- Cable Length (cm) : 30
Integration with Arduino
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation.
You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.