5V USB Powered PCM2704 MINI USB Sound Card DAC decoder board for PC Computer
- Product SKU: KG604
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Description5V USB Powered PCM2704 MINI USB Sound Card DAC Decoder Board is suitable for converting USB port to sound port. If your computer sound card is broken, can be directly replaced with this module.
- Supply voltage: 5 V (USB Powered),
- Distortion: THD + N: 0.006% (RL> 10 kΩ)
- Distortion: THD + N: 0.025% (RL = 32 Ω)
- Signal to noise ratio: 98 dB
- Dynamic range: 98 dB
- Headphone output power: 12 mW (RL = 32 Ω)
- USB support sampling rate: 16BIT / 32-48KHZ
- USB support system: WINXP / WIN7 / WIN8, Apple MAC OS 9 / OS X,
- Main chip level using BB company HIFI PCM2704 USB decoding chip
- USB interface, plug and play, replace the traditional sound card (the computer sound card is broken, can be directly replaced)
- Output analog audio signals can directly drive headphones or output to active speakers
- No need to install drivers in WIN2000, WINXP, WIN3003 systems
- Digital output can provide SPDIF digital signal.
- PCM2704 can receive 16-bit stereo or mono audio data at 48KHz, 44KHz and 32KHz sampling rates.
- PCM2704 is a monolithic analog-to-digital conversion chip. It has two digital-to-analog output.
- channels and an integrated USB interface controller.
- Andrews 4.1 above system (need to support OTG models)
- L x W x H (mm): 54 x 12 x 8
- Weight (gm) : 6