L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
- Product SKU: KG087
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino is probably one of the most versatile on the market and features 2 servo and 4 motor connectors for DC or stepper motors. That makes it a great shield for any robotic project. The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register.
This Arduino Compatible Motor Driver Shield is a full-featured product that it can be used to drive 4 DC motors or two 4-wire steppers and two 5v servos. It drives the DC motor and stepper with the L293D, and it drives the servo with Arduino pin9 and pin10. The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction of the motor drivers. The output enables the L293D to be directly connected to the PWM outputs of the Arduino.
- Arduino Stepper/Servo software library with micro stepping support. To install, click on Download in the top right corner, select zip and uncompress the folder.
Rename the folder to AF-motor (check that the renamed folder contains the .cpp and .h files) and install it into the Arduino sketches/libraries folder. For information on how to use and install libraries, see our tutorial! This version now works with the Mega. Public domain!
- AccelStepper library with AFMotor support. This library allows for advanced stepper control including acceleration and deceleration, and concurrent stepper control!
To install, click on Download in the top right corner, select zip and uncompress the folder.
Rename the folder to AF-motor (check that the renamed folder contains the .cpp and .h files) and install it into the Arduino sketches/libraries folder.
Power for the motors can be supplied from the Arduino boards DC Jack (normally 9V) or from the 2-pin EXT-PWR terminal block. If you are supplying power from the EXT_PWR terminal block you should remove the PWR jumper or you could damage the shield and the Arduino board.
- Model : MQ-135
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Detecting Range : 100ppm to 1000ppm
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 70 x 55 x 12
- Weight (gm) : 28
Integration with Arduino
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
- Pull-down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega 1280 & 2560, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and UNO
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you’re ready to go!
- a- Datasheet
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
my only complaint is low amperage rating - it can only drive very small motors.
worked great and arrived quicly.
All around perfect
Worked as stated. Good product. Would buy again
On time and as advertised. Can't ask for much more than that.
I bought another brand, way more expensive and this one has nothing to envy to it! It works great! You can have your party motor here!
Works just fine!
This is a clone of a classic motor driver board for Arduino products. It worked as expected and at a nice price