BLUETOOTH XBee SHIELD- V03 MODULE WIRELESS CONTROL For ARDUINO XBee BE0107
- Product SKU: KG212
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Bluetooth XBee Shield V03 Module Wireless Control can achieve a simple two-crunodal ZigBee network, achieve wireless communication between Arduino, and allow the Arduino to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module.
This XBee Shield V03 Wireless Control Module can be used to program or communicate with a basic Arduino board but without the USB interface. It is a fully Assembled shield without the XBee module. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), standard and Pro versions.
The XBee Shield simplifies the task of interfacing an XBee with your Arduino. This board mates directly with an Arduino Pro or USB board, and equips it with wireless communication capabilities using the popular XBee module.
- XBee module supports only Serial Communication.
- This module is compatible with Arduino UNO and Xbee Bluetooth.
- Bee adapter is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with Bee (20 pins) connectors, it can achieve a simple two ZigBee Red crunodal.
- It is a fully assembled shield without the XBee module
- Model Number: XBee Shield V03
- Supply Voltage (V) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Operating Temperature (â„ƒ) : -40 ~ +85
- USB Protocol: 2.0
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 57 × 58 × 19
- Weight (gm) : 15
- PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters.
- Bluetooth Bee configures or uses as a data transmission.
- Arduino board pro mini downloader.
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
- Coupled with the XBee module, you can achieve two or more sets of communication between Arduino or Arduino and PC Communications.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB 2.0 protocol.
- Bitbang mode ready.
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB Cable.
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU.
Just as advertised. Works well with my arduino. Their is a learning curve, but I found good information on the net.
works as expected.
Works. I would buy again. Just remember to switch towards the bee to program the Arduino and away from the bee to use the bee. Also if you are using a Leonardo you will have to use a software Serial as well as the normal Serial to get it to work. Learned the hard way. If you are using an Uno you only need one Serial.begin.
Works great. Super easy to use. The USB/Xbee switch is handy so you don't have to disconnect the shield to reprogram the Arduino.
I am currently using them for a wireless project with 2 arduinos. Everything thus far has been mostly fine. I knocked 1 star off however because the soldering on one is kinda bad and some components like the female IO connectors are at an angle. Also my 5V pinout has something inside of it which make leads tricky to get in.