CNC Shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board
- Product SKU: KG092
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
This CNC Shield V3 Expansion Board as a driver expansion board can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers, CNC. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motors. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed by three stepper motors. This A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board is a compact design.
This 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board is made of good quality material. The CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board is very convenient to use. After inserting Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 into Arduino UNO, and installing GRBL firmware then you can quickly DIY a CNC engraving machine. It can be well managed by three stepper motors. It is very convenient to use.
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- GRBL 0.9 compatible (Open source firmware that runs on Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals).
- Compact design. Very convenient to use.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin Molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Length X Width X Height (mm) : 68 X 53 X 18
- Weight (gm) : 30
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and needs soldering.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)