CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial Converter (With Dupont Line)
- Product SKU: KG802
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe CP2102(5-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module supports the full range of STC single-chip microcomputers with output voltage 3.3V and 5V. It is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port. This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite microcontroller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.
This USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter is a stable and reliable chipset CP2102. It doesn’t require any external oscillator, it onboard-board voltage regulator, and it even uses a reprogrammable internal EEPROM for the device description. The full hardware UART has flow control for baud rates from 300bps to 921600bps.
- Brand new and high quality
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- Includes a clock circuit and power-on reset circuit
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 98/Me/2000/7
- MAC OS-9
- MAC OS
- X-Windows CE
- Linux 2.40 or later
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 42 * 16 * 6
- Weight (gm) : 4
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of an accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- With reset signal output, etc. directly to the Arduino board Promini download!
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
- Connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 bytes transmit buffer
- Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF
- a- Datasheet
- 1 x CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial Converter (With Dupont Line)
Used these to add 2 extra UARTs for a sensor project. Worked out of the box.
I didn't realise that this needed drivers when I bought it. And with Macs and their security requirements, it's just a bunch of tedious stuff to do. But having done that, it did exactly what I needed to do. I updated a Sonoff iFan03 with the latest Tasmota firmware. I'd give it 5 stars if I didn't need to install the drivers.
Used this to create a Serial connection when adding Mazda Tweaks to my CX-5. Since I only needed 3 wires was able to cut and solder the wire set for a little longer cable reach.
working for programming my Nextion display.
with an ESP32-CAM.
I have to read more about enabling a serial console to make this work as designed.
Works just fine for a USB to TTL adapter. Using with a raspberry pi 3 and DV-Mega Raspberry Pi hat. For this project I had to reverse the Rx and Tx leads. This is probably a very common requirement.
Worked great, just remember to download drivers
Great tool for working with OrangePi!!Keep in mind you need to use Putty and cross the Tx & Rx wires!
Bought it to use with a Beaglebone Black to hook up to the TX/RX pins and view the boot process. Works great for that. Had to adjust the settings on the receiving end to avoid character dropouts but once done, it worked flawlessly.Highly recommended for the price.