GSM based supervisory control
- Product SKU: LGEE012
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need help with your idea. Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThere shall be an automatic SMS from the system to the concerned person when any motor runs in dry condition to protect burn out. Hence the user gets automatic information as soon as there is such a problem. In this supervisory control of the motor, we are monitoring the motor from any remote location using a GSM modem to avoid a dry-run state. The monitoring unit can be enabled using a simple SMS sent to the GSM modem on the board.
The main scope of this GSM-based supervisory control kit is to burn out protection due to dry run and remotely controlled on/off of the motor. An alert SMS is sent if the motor is running dry to the concerned person. The detection is enabled by sending an SMS on the onboard mounted GSM modem. The dry run is detected using the IR sensor. The sensor sends an interrupt to a programmable microcontroller of the AVR family when the motor runs dry (security being enabled) then microcontroller gets an interrupt and orders a GSM Modem to send the SMS, to the person.
- GSM-based supervisory control kit was designed to protect against dry run burnout and to remotely control the motor's on/off.
- The concerned person is alerted if the motor runs dry.
- The detection is enabled by sending an SMS from the onboard GSM modem.
- A dry run can be detected using the IR sensor.
- Once the motor runs dry (security is enabled), the sensor sends an interrupt to the AVR microcontroller, and the microcontroller sends the SMS to the person through a GSM Modem.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 28 x 24 x 8
- Weight (gm): 1000
GSM Based Supervisory Control
Amazing Product just looks same as shown in picture..