Industrial Grade NEMA8 0.3kg-cm 1.8 Degree 2 Phase hybrid Stepper Motor
- Product SKU: LGSTM001
NEMA 8 high torque stepper motors provide high torque in a compact size. The design of these motors is to provide the highest possible torque but minimize vibration and audible noise.
These motors are used in the model-making and maker scene as well as in the industrial environment (e. g. positioning of optics, dosing pumps, interlocks, etc.).
NEMA stepper motor sizes depend on the frame size of the stepper
- No. of Phase : 2
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Holding Torque : 22mN.m
- Insulation resistance : 100MΩmin. (500V DC)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Rotor Inertia : 3g.cm^2
- Rated Voltage : 5.4V
- Rated Current : 0.6A
- Resistance per Phase : 9.0Ω ± 10%
- Inductance per phase : 3.0mH ± 20%
- Resolution : 4mN.m
- Dielectric Strength : 500VAC for 1min.
- Shaft Radial Play : 0.02Max (450g-load)
- Shaft Axial Play : 0.08Max (450g-load)
- Max. Radial Force : 28N (20mm from the flange)
- Max Axial Force : 10N
- Weight (gm) : 80
- Coupling : RB 17.5 x 23 Metal Coupling
- 1 x Industrial Grade NEMA8 0.3kg-cm 1.8 Degree 2 Phase hybrid Stepper Motor