LM386 Audio Amplifier Module
- Product SKU: KG207
DescriptionIf your project needs an audio amplifier, this module should be useful. This LM386 Audio Amplifier Module is a miniature module for amateur projects. Simply connect a 4-8 Ohm speaker and amplify your sound. It is made of good quality electrical parts.
This Audio Amplifier Module Kit can be used with the FM receiver kit or the WTV020SD-16P music module. You can definitely use this module for other musical projects also. The chip pin leads can directly input audio signals.
- LM386 Memory Audio Amplifier
- Integrated LM386 chip
- Circuit design profit multiplier of 200
- Block Board Speaker Cables.
- Chip: LM386
- Operating Voltage(V) : 4 – 12
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 41 × 13.7 × 8
- Weight (gm) : 3
- Onboard LM386 Chip.
- 200 multiplier benefits circuit design.
- On-board speaker wiring Block.
- On-board 10K variable resistor, you can adjust the volume of the enlarged.
- Onboard power indicator.
Great product. My Weak signal oscillator output was boosted greatly with this Amp to levels that could drive other loads. Very pleased with quality and performance. buy more.
My first choice for new and unusual situations.
I like these except the output was noisy.
Great amplification with a homemade am radio. Volume pot a little iffy. Still very happy
Worked great. Used them to make a small guitar amp out of an old speaker. Added an input jack and ran it off a 9v battery. Sounds great at desktop volumes. Can even get a little breakup/distortion when cranked.
I use this for a monophonic line to headphone amplifier.