Low cost (plc) for industrial automation
- Product SKU: LGEE024
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need help with your idea. Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe main objective of the Low cost (plc) for industrial automation kit is to design a low-cost programmable logic controller for programmable sequential switching of industrial machine operations automatically once activated using an embedded system based on a microcontroller system. The brain of the kit is a microcontroller. There are switches to control and set the system operation.
A low-cost programmable logic controller is a hardware design in which in automatic mode the machine operations will be managed in sequential order for a set time. In manual mode, the operations can be turned on/off manually. In setting mode, the time for each operation can be increased or decreased. For configuring the modes the switches are provided for control.
- This signal is given to the microcontroller and it is programmed to fulfill the above requirements.
- The output of the microcontroller is given to the ULN2803 relay driver.
- The relay finally selects the device to be turned on/off.
- There is also an LCD interface to check what is going in automatic washing machine design.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 28 x 24 x 8
- Weight (gm): 1000
I am purchasing this project. This project is very good and output very good . And electrical team is saported me .
Thank you team kitsguru
Excellent and working very well. Very thankful to kitsguru for making my work easy during my electrical fnal year project.