Mixer grinder speed control by using a RF remote
- Product SKU: LGEE026
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need help with your idea. Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionA household appliance including a grinder speed controller, and a method of controlling the grinder speed of a household appliance, are provided. The system includes a grinder speed. In this kit, the principle to vary the speed of any 1 phase AC motor by varying phase angle of applied AC waveform is being used. The phase angle is varied using DIAC and TRIAC only but DIAC and TRIAC are triggered by digital means using an 8051 microcontroller.
The Mixer grinder speed control by using an RF remote has two sections of this system; one is the transmitter end and another one is the receiver end. At the transmitter end, there is an encoder IC that encodes the 4-bit data and transmits it with a wireless device working at 315/434 MHz. At the receiver end, the RF receiver receives the data with the antenna and feeds these data to the decoder IC. The decoder IC decodes the data in 4-bit mode and the microcontroller checks the data sequence with these 4 bits.
- The display unit is an LCD of 16×2 sizes.
- It is used for proper user interaction.
- According to the control inputs pressed on the remote, the control parameters that are for regulation are changed and the change is displayed.
- After this, the grinder (230V AC bulb as a prototype) is commanded with the remote unit to operate according to set parameters for regulation.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 28 x 24 x 8
- Weight (gm): 1000
they provided me such good tested kit.they given me confidance by explaining each things. technical team supported in my output . Thank you
We got full mark in practical.