Obstacle avoiding robot using three Ultrasonic sensor
- Product SKU: LGRB013
- Order within
The Obstacle Avoiding Robot Kit is using three ultrasonic sensors aims to design a robot that can avoid obstacles spotted by the robot through an ultrasonic sensor. This is an obstacle-avoiding robot that works on the principle that on having an obstacle in its path, it stops there before colliding with the obstacle makes a backward motion for some time, and then takes a left turn and follows its path. This all is carried out through an ultrasonic sensor.
In Obstacle Avoiding Robot uses three ultrasonic sensors when the robot moves in any direction, If it senses any obstacle by using the USS then it avoids the path as required with the help of a microcontroller programmed accordingly. The output of the microcontroller goes to the H-Bridge which will eventually drive the motors attached to the robot. It uses the microcontroller of Atmega168.
- Made of high-quality material.
- An obstacle-avoiding robot works by stopping before colliding with an obstacle, making a backward motion for some time, and then turning left and following its path.
- The obstacle-avoiding robot works using ultrasonic sensors to perform these maneuvers.
- Bluetooth-controlled robot is to design robot whose motions can be controlled using a computer/laptop wirelessly through Bluetooth technology.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 28 x 24 x 8
- Weight (gm): 1000