PICKIT3.5 PIC KIT3 Debugger Emulator Programmer Universal Programmer
- Product SKU: KG120
DescriptionPICkit 3.5+ In-Circuit Programmer is compatible with Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. This is a compatible product of PICKIT3. This Emulator Programmer Circuit can be used without problems with MPLAB IDE etc.
The PICkit3.5+ Universal Programmer allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE) This is an upgrade from the Pickit 3 programmer with the programming to go feature.
- Type: Debugger/Programmer
- Tool/Board Application: Debugging/Programming
- MCU Supported Families: Flash-based PIC MCUs
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free download from Microchip)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- ICSP cable included
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 85 * 40 * 10 mm
- Weight (gm) : 73
Nice product good delivery
Its working good.
Works as intended
Works as expected.
Good programmer,working good .easy to program pic controllers
The programmer works as expected, I did not get the socket to work, I have another socket that is working so did not try much. The programmer is working nicely.