Pre defined Path follower Robot
- Product SKU: LGRB006
- Order within
DescriptionThe Predefined path follower Robot will be designed in such a way that can be moved in that path that is predefined. In this kit, the motion of the robot depends on the user’s choice. Here user enters the path which he wants the robot to follow with the help of buttons that are provided in it. Once he entered the desired path with the help of buttons that are present only for assigning the direction in which the user wants to move the robot later on. This Predefined Path follower Robot is based on RF Technology. This kit includes the RF Module, Microcontroller of 8051 family, LCD, HT12E and HT12D, H-Bridge, and two wheels.
This Predefined path follower Robot kit includes a transmitting section as a remote and a moving robot in the receiving section. With the help of the remote, we can set the path of the robot with the help of switches through the transmitting antenna. Once the ‘START’ button is pressed, that robot will execute all the instructions that were given to it initially, and here LCD is also used which will help you to know what instructions were assigned and how much it was already executed.
- This Predefined Path follower Robot is based on RF Technology.
- LCD is used herein receiving section which receives instruction with the help of the RF receiver.
- The robot will be moved with the help of the H-Bridge circuit which is simply a motor driver circuit.
- This motor driver circuit drives the two motors attached to the robot.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 28 x 24 x 8
- Weight (gm): 1000