Regenerative Braking System
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by , written on May 4, 20020
Great
-15%
Regenerative Braking System

Regenerative Braking System

Available:In Stock
  • Product SKU: LGME010
Wishlist
₹ 8,500 ₹ 10,000
Available offers
Best Rates

on Express Shipping – Hurry! Shipping starts from Rs59.

Tc
Free Shipping Offer -

Avail free shipping on all orders above Rs999.

Tc
Volume Discounts-

Buy More Save More! Discounts upto 20%. Contact us.

Tc
Special Bulk Discounts

for colleges, Schools, Companies and resellers

Tc
Cash on Delivery

Available above Rs 999

Tc
Highlights
  • Product Code: LGME001
  • 20% Deposit On Ready made kit
  • Handmade
  • Make in India
Services
  • Repair on manufacturing defect
  • Technical Support: Video support
Easy Payment Options
  • Netbanking
  • Debit/Credit cards
  • Cash on Delivery
  • E-wallets/UPI
Shipping Details
International Shipping
Available

Image
  • Order within
Secure

Specification

Description

Regenerative brake cooperative control balances the brake force of the regenerative and hydraulic brakes to minimize the amount of kinetic energy lost to heat and friction. It recovers the energy by converting it into electrical energy. To convert kinetic energy to electrical energy the system uses MG2 as a generator. The drive axle and MG2 are joined mechanically. When the drive wheels rotate MG2 which tends to resist the rotation of the wheels, providing both electrical energy and the brake force needed to slow the vehicle. The greater the battery charging amperage, the greater the resistance.

The various uses of regenerative brakes are recharging a battery pack that power vehicle, taking accessory loads such as lights, taking accessory loads such as radio and stereo, giving power to pumps, conditioners and fans and in railway. Regenerative braking technology funnels the energy created by the braking process back into the system in the form of charging the battery for further use In a regenerative braking system the energy normally lost in the braking process is transferred to the generator from the rotating axel and then transferred to the battery, thus saving energy. The energy efficiency of a conventional brake is only about 20 percent, with the remaining 80 percent of its energy being converted to heat through friction.

The miraculous thing about regenerative braking is that it may be able to capture as much as half of that wasted energy and put it back to work. This reduces fuel consumption by 10 to 25 percent. Hence regenerative braking plays an important role in fuel consumption and also in the field of speed.

Physical Attributes

  • Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 45 x 35 x 18
  • Weight (gm): 3000

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
80%
(4)
20%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
K
Kamlesh Sisodia
recommended

kitsguru.com is innovatie project complete work and excellence projects work

N
NABIN MONDAL
Kitsguru

Overall experience with kitsguru was excellent. The project they made was good. And also they are solving all my doubts. I would suggest u can blindly trust them and can buy projects.

N
Nirmal Mohapatra
With proper description .. it's just awesome

I recommend, the project I bought was in perfect working order. Customer support is very prompt and friendly.

A
Arshad Ahmad
Good

I needed a project to submit and my problem is solved after this.Excelllent working project even they are very helpful whenever u need any info about the project or if u want to know the working of project.

C
Chandrika Patel
I like the packaging and the product was as expected.

I have ordered project . I have received . It was awesome . I am worried about online orders but owner was much friendly . Payment is also safe