RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module
- Product SKU: KG112
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module is a board with the MAX3232 transceiver integrated circuit (IC). It facilitates serial communication between TTL and RS232 ports by providing the necessary electrical signal conversion.
These TTL Converter Module DB9 Connector boards usually have a DB9 connector soldered at one end, and four header pins with jumper cables at the other end. The jumper cables enable the user to connect the wires to a breadboard or a microcontroller project board, whilst the DB9 connects directly to a COM port of a computer. The MAX3232CSE+ IC, which comes in a 16 pin narrow SO package. It requires between 3.0 V to 5.5 V to operate and has two receivers and two transmitters. It has a maximum guaranteed data rate of 120 kbps, and the circuitry requires four 0.1µF charge-pump support capacitors.
RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module Kit is also compatible with the famous MAX3232 IC pins. These boards connect to systems with a UART hence, they work with ATMEL and PIC microcontrollers. This MAX3232 RS232 Serial Port To TTL Converter Module DB9 Connector 5V RS232 to TTL + Female Serial TTL + serial modules / Brush board. This module can be used to the serial port of the microcontroller module expand DVD, router, hard drive, and other equipment to upgrade.
- RS232 serial to TTL converter module
- This is a small RS232 to TTL serial conversion module, suitable for all 3.3v or 5v target devices.
- SP3232EEN embedded chip
- Fully compatible with existing COM port software
Note: The color of dupont cables may vary.
- IC Chip : MAX3232
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5.5
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 35 × 32 × 15
- Weight (gm) : 11
- It is widely used in radio modification, phone flash, XBOX360 flash, GPS, vehicle detection, DVD flash, hard disk repair set-top box upgrade.
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N+-2EC MCU
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
With Prime this came next day delivery.Used this to convert from the Arduino TTL to RS232 of a NEC projector. worked effortlessly.
It works with excellent performance!
Works as advertised.No fuss or drama.LEDs showing Rx and Tx were very useful.