ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32
- Product SKU: KG520
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe ST-LINK V2 is a versatile debugger and programmer tool developed by STMicroelectronics. It's primarily used for debugging and programming STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers, which are popular microcontroller families produced by STMicroelectronics.
Here's an overview and some details about the ST-LINK V2 :Debugging and Programming: The ST-LINK V2 serves as both a debugger and a programmer. It allows you to program your microcontroller with firmware (code) and also provides advanced debugging features to help you troubleshoot and optimize your code during development.
Supported Microcontrollers: The ST-LINK V2 is designed to work specifically with STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers, which are commonly used in a wide range of embedded applications.
Emulation: The ST-LINK V2 supports the emulation of the microcontroller, enabling you to observe and manipulate the state of the microcontroller in real-time. This is crucial for identifying bugs, monitoring variables, and stepping through code.
ST-LINK Utility: STMicroelectronics provides a software tool called "ST-LINK Utility" that interfaces with the ST-LINK V2. This utility allows you to program flash memory, erase memory sectors, perform debugging operations, and more.
Line Burner: The term "line burner" in your description might refer to the process of programming the microcontroller's flash memory with the firmware or code. This is one of the primary functions of the ST-LINK V2.
Compatibility: The ST-LINK V2 is compatible with various development environments and IDEs (Integrated Development Environments), including STM32CubeIDE, Keil MDK, IAR Embedded Workbench, and more.
Connection: The ST-LINK V2 typically connects to your computer via a USB interface and connects to the microcontroller via JTAG or SWD (Serial Wire Debug) interfaces. JTAG and SWD are industry-standard protocols for debugging and programming microcontrollers.
Applications:The ST-LINK V2 is widely used by embedded systems developers, hobbyists, and professionals for developing and debugging software on STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers.
Variants:There are different versions and variations of the ST-LINK tools, including the original ST-LINK, ST-LINK V2, ST-LINK V2.1, and ST-LINK V3, each with varying capabilities and compatibility.
- You can download the Drivers by clicking here
Supports For ST-LINK V2 :
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above.
- STVD 4.2.1 and above.
- STVP 3.2.3 and above.
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above.
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above.
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above.
- Programmer For : STM8 and STM32
- PCB installed inside ofaluminum alloy U diskshell, portable, safe, and reliable!
- Interface definitiondirectly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical!
- 5V, and 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse,complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With DuPont lines, you can easily respond to different target board line orders!
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
SWIM specific features:
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on the SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50°C
- L x W x H (mm): 57 x 20 x 29
- Weight (gm) : 12
- 1 x ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32