TLP281 4-CHANNEL OPTOCOUPLER ISOLATION MODULE HIGH/LOW LEVEL COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO
- Product SKU: KG573
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis board is helpful for connecting digital systems (like a 5V microcontroller) to a high-voltage or noisy system. This board electrically isolates a controller from the high-power system by use of an opto-isolator IC. This IC has four LEDs and four photodiodes built-in. This board will isolate the systems, creating a type of electrical noise barrier between devices and this board uses the TLP281 optoisolator and discrete transistors to correct the logic. This board can be used in heavy-noise environments like motor driving applications to isolate the signal between the driver and the microcontroller. The maximum voltage is 24V.
- Use of low-level control high level
- Such as the use of single-chip microcomputer 3V or 5V voltage 9V or 12V voltage control
- HVCC maximum, not more than 24V
- Outlet OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4 output current is equal to the largest HVCC / 5.1K
- Maximum absorption current 500mA
- Toshiba TLP281 chip
- Maximum Voltage 24V
Input and Output Instruction
- Input: IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4, then the microcontroller or Arduino IO port, GND and the Arduino development board connected to the GND. IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4 controls OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4, respectively.
- Output: OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4
- Output: HVCC: Connect the controlled high voltage positive, HGND connected to the controlled high voltage negative
- Use: When IN1 is high, the corresponding OUT1 voltage is equal to HVCC, when IN1 is low, the OUT1 voltage is equal to HGND.
- L x W x H (mm): 27 x 20 x 10
- Weight (gm) : 4
- Medical devices and remote control
- Logistics tracking, warehouse inspection, electronic tags, etc.
- Consumer Electronics Wireless Application
- Low-power telemetry
- Wireless sensor network applications.