USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL Processors
- Product SKU: KG061
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe USB ASP AVR Programming Device supports 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers and circuit boards. The output voltage can be adjusted easily by the jumper cap! This Device can be directly connected to the USB interface of the computer, which is very convenient to use. This output port is an ATMEL standard port. With overcurrent protection.Automatic speed control.With power and write indicator lamp. With USB power and target board, support target voltage 5V can choose by jumper cap connection.
The USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL processors is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL Processors simply consists of an ATMega88 or an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver; no special USB controller is needed.
- A programming interface is reserved, you can upgrade the downloader firmware by yourself.
- Equipped with standard ATMEL ISP10 to ISP6 port converter.
- user-friendly interface to connect the target board.
- Programming software: AVR_fighter, PROGISP1.66, PROGISP1.67, PROGISP1.68, can also compile lower or higher software, programming is very convenient.
- Model no : USBASP AVR Programming Device
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 63.3 x 20.5 x 10.5
- Weight (gm) : 15
- Model No.: USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL Processors
- Compatible Chips:
- ATMega Series
- Tiny Series
- Classic Series
- CAN Series
- PWM Series
Delivery was better than expected
Fast Shipping, everything as described on product page. Good Quality.
I received the product fast and it works perfectly. Thank you.
It just works. Simple, easy to use once you get past the error message "warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update." No firmware update needed, so you can safely ignore the error message. Can't beat the price!
Really surprised how well this worked out of the box!!!
Plugged it in (windows 10) and had it up and running in no time. Flashed arduino's like a champ.
Had to upgrade the firmware but after that works like a charm.
Worked perfectly with avrdude
Works as inteded.
Great device for programming. I had no shipping problems, thanks.