LM35D Digital Temperature Sensor Linear Module DC 4V-30V
- Product SKU: KG007
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe LM35D Digital Temperature Sensors are precision integrated-circuit temperature devices with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature. The LM35 device has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The LM35 Temperature Sensor Linear Module device does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±¼°C at room temperature and ±¾°C over a full −55°C to 150°C temperature range. Lower cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The low-output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration of the LM35 device make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. The device is used with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies.
- Calibrated directly in ˚ Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/˚C scale factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C)
- Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low-Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Operates From 4 V to 30 V
- Less Than 60-μA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
- Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 28 × 6 × 15
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
We like it
High quality and just works great
Recieved on time. works as expected. Easy to use with a breadboard.
ordered for nodemcu
Very good. The seller is best. Plzz keep in mind the pins.