ATTINY85 USB Development Board
- Product SKU: KG193
DescriptionThe ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.
ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board comes with a USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development. This is a digipack clone. It has 6 ports with several functions. Depending on the programming (with Arduino IDE) can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs or 3 PWM outputs. It can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply of 6-35V DC.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built–in USB and serial was debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins.
- The Power LED and the Test/Status leds.
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 21 × 18 × 2
- Weight (gm) : 2
Works fine enough together with the board on the Arduino IDE. Board markings "rev3" tell that this is a clone, but it works.WATCH OUT for the poorly done cut job on the edges of the PCB! The cuts have left exposed fiberglass strands as you can see in the picture. If you're not careful, you'll find your fingers full of microscopic fibers like me :)
I bought these as I wanted to make some small low-powered LED controllers using the ATtiny85 and programming through the Arduino environment. I have used several of these boards in projects now and they work well if you only want a relatively small microcontroller with limited memory and I/O. A good buy.
Good product and fast delivery.
Very good qualities. Super practical for small home automation projects 👌👌👌👌