0.91 Inch OLED Display ESP8266 Wifi Kit8 Development Board
- Product SKU: KG789
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionWiFi Kit 8 is a classic IoT dev-board, it's a highly integrated product based on ESP8266 (Wi-Fi), Li-Po battery management system, 0.91″ OLED is also included. It's the best choice for smart cities, smart farms, smart homes, and IoT makers.
- Working voltage: 3.3V ~ 7V
- Flash: 32Mbyte.
- Master chip: ESP8266.
- OLED: 0.91 inch /128 * 32.
- USB adapter chip: CP2102.
- Operating temperature: -40-90 Celsius.
- Support mode: softAp, station, softAp + station, WIFI-Direct.
- Output power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b,16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n.
- Micro USB interface with a complete voltage regulator, ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures;
- Onboard SH1.25-2 battery interface, integrated lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection, battery power detection, USB / battery power automatic switching);
Onboard 2.4GHz (for Wi-Fi) PCB antenna;
Onboard 0.91-inch 128*32 dot-matrix OLED display, which can be used to display debugging information, battery power and other information;
- Integrated CP2104 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing;
- Compatible with the Arduino development environment